Tooty FrootyI was very bad a left this until the last minute, but I learned that you are allowed to send the odd fun square in! This allowed me to learn a new pattern and also make something very quickly so that I didn't end up having to make two squares next week!
Knit-A-Square forum has added a theme challenge that you could either try 'Tooty Frooty, french lace or fantasy (such as fairies, dragons, cartoon etc). Here is my first tooty frooty square for February! Excuse the bad photography, but I had to use a flash since its so late at night.
Karisma for awarding me the Versatile Blogger award, I really appreciate her kindness in giving me this award and makes me very glad I have my blog and all the other blogs I get to read.
The rules for the award are:
1. Add the award to your blog.
2. Thank the blogger who gave it to you.
3. Mention 7 random things about yourself.
4. List the rules.
5. Award to 15 bloggers.
6. Inform each of those 15 by leaving a comment on their blog.
7 Random Facts About Me:-
- I have a habit of munching biscuits in the middle of the night while half-asleep, I easily prefer biscuits to chocolate....unless its a chocolate biscuit.
- I used to really love drinking coffee all the time, but now I seem to have fallen in love with tea.
- I am really fascinated with microbiology, and really hope to be a microbiologist in my career....as that's what I done my university degree in.
- I have recently fell in love with eating porridge, after 20 odd years saying I never liked the stuff. Now I eat it every morning!
- Plants and I don't get on, the only thing that will be friends with me is a cactus...but it forgives me for the little time I remember to water it...other plants look at me in disgust with their frail leaves that are barely green.
- My favourite reading place is in the bathtub, this is why I haven't bought a kindle yet. I could deal with dropping a paper book in the bath but certainly not a kindle.
- I have always wanted a tattoo, and know what tattoo I want to get...but I am too chicken to get one done, as I don't like the permanency of it. They are still cool though.