Hello! Hope you are all well!
Wink from A Creative Being has put me in the festive giving mood with her holiday giveaway, so here I am with my own festive giveaway. It has been a great year for my little blog, and it has really helped me feel really happy with crochet. Although this couldn't have happened without you my dear blog reading friends! Wink has even been lovely enough to give away two of her gorgeous rose rings for my giveaway, how cool is she?!
So here is what you can win!
1. Two lovely rose rings from winkieflash at A Creative Being.
2. Two skeins of Sirdar Softspun yarn.
3. Patchwork Family pattern booklet from Rico Designs (I love Bruno the bear).
4. A little Scented felt kit.
5. Some of my own handmade stitchmarkers that I have just recently learned to make!
To get the chance of winning all of this, all you need to do is comment on this post. To increase your chances of getting these, you get an extra entry for tweeting, facebooking or pinning my giveaway. All I ask is for you to leave a comment for each thing you do, so that all your entries are counted.
The giveaway is open for a week and the winner will be chosen next Tuesday, and is open to everyone in the uk and internationally :-)
Take care and good luck!